Re: airlines regulations - no instruments on board?

> I'm no expert but the newspaper here didn't say anything about no
> carry on. They did say that passengers wouldn't be allowed to access
> their carry on in the last hour of flight.
Your experiences may still not compare to those Erdem is bound to have,
given the fact that neither your name nor the country in your passport
hint as islamist terrorist connections. (Not that Turkey has had that
connection either ever since Atatürk, but who are we to expect that
knowledge from the US people? ;)