From: david kirkdorffer <unstrungone@yahoo.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 8:40:49 PM
Subject: videos and music and music sales

I have a theory I'd like to run by the readers of this list.  In a nutshell it goes like this,

"...people can handle more challenging music if it's accompanied by a cool video."

Do you agree?  Have any of you added video to your looping music and discovered it helped increase sales?

Kind regards,

UNDO