KPIG! meets SFMOMA

Reading about Zoe Keating and Loop!Station (Robin Coomer and Sam Bass)'s
upcoming performance with Matmos
for the 75th Anniverary of the SFMOMA in San Francisco  and Steve
Ucello's upcoming performance
on KPIG made me really happy for our whole community.

The first event is a tremendous honor given out by the museum and to
have, not one, but two artists who prominently use live looping on the
bill really says a
lot for a mode of performing that was relatively unknown only 10 years ago.

KPIG,  is largest internet station by listernship
on the planet, which speaks for itself.

Contratulations to Zoe, Robin, Sam and Steve!!!!!
Thanks for your music and thanks for representin'

Rick Walker