korg mini kaoss pad//missing old gear, my ibanez de7 delay

i got my korg mini-kaoss pad, and wow, its a fun little box. need to reconfigure my pedals, my area is a mess, i think i need to get some better smaller cables, but other than that, the mini-kp is a whacky-little techno device, was doing a lot of one handed playing of guitar and scrolling through presets and manipulating it-just some fun stuff, need to dive into it a bit more. i do notice some signal drop, actually my signal sounds cleaner-sort of removes my distorto guitar sounds, but i think i still need to configure it better.yes, memorizing the 100 presets will take some time, but it reminds me of the fun i had w/ my old alessis ineko-except that the mini-KP works (my ineko was semi-broken-no fun!)

was also watching one of my videos i made a YEAR ago and never delivered to our local Public access tv (can't believe a yr went by) so was watching it to see if it was worth dropping off, and wow, i was using/playing w/ my old ibanez DE7 like crazy-it could do that time stretch (fast to slow, slow to fast) w/ it's delays quite well, so watching the vid made me miss it a bit & wonder why i sold it, ug. oh well, look ahead i guess...
happy looping.
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen