Re: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:19 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> Im afraid i didnt understand a word of this Per!!!

Mark, you're such a polite chap! Admirable.
I just caught a brain fridge (oops, what's that?)

> Well, half speed means its takes twice as long (on a sampler that means
>one
> octave down)
> quater speed, means i takes 4 times as long (ona sampler that would be 2
> octave down... or 4.. dammit, now you got ME confused... ME... that guy
> thats impossible to confube... ....

Thanks! I see your point now. This looper goes up or down in octaves.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com