Re: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

>To: "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper    unveiled at NAMM
>From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
>Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 22:39:54 -0800
>
>Rick Walker here with some exciting live looping technology news:
>I just wanted to everybody to know that* Bob Amdstadt *
>will be unveiling his new *LP-2 MINI looper* at *NAMM *
>next weekend in *Anaheim.
8<
>I"m really excited to demo this unit.  It has a combined feature set
>never found in an inexpensive
>floor model stomp box pedal before.
>Here's why.

I've been searching and waiting for a decent looper pedal, with midi
time and CC controls, memory card, undo/redo, most of the features
listed, it looked like what I'm after is finally coming to fruition.
But I need stereo.
Probably too early to ask, but are there any plans to put out a true
stereo in/stereo out (instrument level) version of the LP2?
Cheers,
-- G.