Re: mobius and ableton - no worky

I use it with no problem. Which version of live are you using? Mac /PC? I
use 8 on a mac and have had some stability issues, especailly when using
3rd party plugs. So my cure was to delete all Lives preferences in the
Library (a pain in the ass), then go to disc utility and rebuild
permissions. Cleared it all up.