Re: Ditching the computer...

yeah Chris right on man, we met briefly in the loop festivals but i
remeber talking to you and we both agreed right away that interaction in
the looping festivals or any jamming involved with so much talent around
was missing,the hightlight for me of the last festival in Santa Cruz
besides meeting so many wonderful people was jamming together with
kevin,im also coming back to my roots of songwriting, trying to sing
better and playing better guitar though the looping journey has been quite
an experience.
cheers
Luis