Re: Fripp-Amplification

hi Chris,
2 options for you to explore

1) JBL Eon powered speakers
2) If you're actually doing ambient in places like art galleries, then
   a pair of Genelec active monitors, even the small 8020, may be enough.

If you don't need stereo, then both of those options are available as
single units.

The Roland stuff *shouldn't* need a DI box, and will go direct to a mixer,
or even to the active speaker.

I can't remember if Fripp had a guitar amp in addition to his quadrophonic
set up
in Norwich Cathedral. The pa he had was not bad, but nothing special,
certainly not better than the Eons.

andy butler