Re: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

Yes, the tempo tossed at the host is dependent on the 8ths per cycle
setting. Just like with the EDP. But there's a genius workaround in
Mobius called "Maximum vs Minimum Tempo". Set it to a comfy range like
64 to 123 or whatever. If doing dubstep or dnb just play/think double
tempo while still let the machines run at your preferred tempo range
(might make sense to limit the tempo range to make best use of synced
delays and stuff)

"Configurations / Prest / Synchronization" is where it's at.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com