Re: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:53 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> OOps Per.. sussed it.. There was an obscure setting in Mobius... Maximum
> Tempo.. I set it to 400 and now it works lovery! Maybe you could tell me
> what its for??

The Min/Max tempo is to make it possible to start our with a very
short loop and go granular or start out with a very long loop. With
the EDP the first would result in 512 something BPM and the second
would snail away at 4 BPM (no dancing guaranteed...). With the Min/Max
Tempo both of these looping scenarios will fall within your preferred
tempo range and all synced delays, filterbanks and tremolo stuff will
have the rhythm right away.

per