Re: Foot Controllers (Was gordius little giant)

I've always thought it odd that there is so little activity in the
foot control domain...because I keep meeting musicians who need more
what's out there.

I've got my hope's pinned on Keith McMillan's pedal...but I haven't
heard anything else about it. They're certainly doing a good job at
keeping it under wraps, for whatever reason.