Re: bill walker: LP-2 demo (namm thing)

url please?  Subsequent posts have alas deleted the url containing the vid you all like so well!

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:26 PM
Subject: bill walker: LP-2 demo (namm thing)

wow-bill that was quite a demo, very cool to see that and you in action.
some great stuff and great playing
LOVE YOUR GUITAR! and shit watching you tap dance on your pedals, that
looks way out of my league, i think i like simple and dumb stuff, but you made it
look easy.
thanks for doing, for GP for posting that, and whoever made me aware of that!
most enjoyable!
and lastly-GREAT SOUNDS...
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen