Re: New CD: Matt Davignon "Living Things"

Thanks all,

I use a Boss Dr. 770, but with a lot of pedals and stuff to change the
sounds. Actually about half the sounds on the disc are originally from
one drum sound - an 808 tom. That's my version of an unaltered guitar
note. I describe my setup in one of the "Rigs" videos on youtube. (The
link is in my signature file.)

"Sculpture by Erosion" is actually from the previous disc.

A useful fact - if you get your cds made as eco-packs instead of jewel
cases, they'll take up only 1/3 as much storage space. They're a lot
lighter too.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com