Re: mac vst builder(Synthedit) thingy??

> At 8:25 AM +0100 1/23/10, mark francombe wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestions, gonna get them.. (are they free and for mac?
>> at least a try BEFORE buy ??)

Numerology is my favorite way to "cable up AU effect plugins" in order to achieve similar performance techniques that you are your your hardware allows (rather than programming new plugins from scratch):

http://www.five12.com/

Numerology is a modular music sequencing and audio plugin environment for Mac OS X. It takes the step sequencing and modulation metaphors established by the analog sequencers of the 70's, and implements them in a structured and highly interactive software environment designed for experimentation, improvisation and live performance. By using Numerology in conjunction with your choice of Audio Unit plugins and hardware synths, you can create an open compositional environment that is truly your own.

Copies of Numerology that have not been activated by a valid serial number run in Demo mode. In demo mode, you can only save small projects: ones that have a single stack (other than the Clock stack) with less than 6 modules.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com