Re: Live Audience Attendance: Up or Down in your city?

we have a show next friday night, me as PA guy+dj (lol!). presenting a new album of a local band, (15-20 thousand hab.) and we expect 50-70 people. but i must admit that "l'ateneu arrels" holds some kind of social task around here that people respects. so this helps. it's not for profit & even though, we manage to save money, through the year (we run a cheapo bar inside) that mostly goes for the bands, talks, ... etc. for the friday, we prepare a snack for all at 21h. (only 5€), afterwards, comes the gig, plus, djing until ... :-) 6a.m. we've even reached 300-400 people, but in spring-summer time, when we take the street. we like parties (to say the least!).

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=31073337&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=268178159930&aid=-1&id=1149165351&oid=268178159930

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com