Re: Brian Eno about recorded music

I think there is a new paradigm here, it's more than just whether you
are getting the music delivered digitally or by a physical product.
The internet allows "narrowcasting." You can pick a genre (or in
Pandora's case, specific music features), and you can discover music
that you never would have found by browsing record bins or listening
to over the air radio. I've often wondered whether we'll someday
discuss music in the categories that Pandora uses. Apparently I like
"mixed major and minor modalities, funk roots, repetitive melodic
phrasing, rhythmic syncopation, funky rhythms, and an electric guitar
solo."

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com