From: Jim Goodin [mailto:jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 1:31 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Northern New Jersey Ambient Gig

Mark hey.  I setup a Facebook group a while back called Eastern USA Loopers for networking purposes among those of us on the list (and beyond) in the eastern States.  A) you can join if you'd like and post this gig on the wall and b) if you think it's a venue opening to experimental/ambient/improv/looping based stuff you can comment more about that possibly add to a discussion there.

In theory this is the 'public' link but not certain of that, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=228256868467&ref=mf

I realize you may have no interest in this but from you describing the poss of this venue being open to others I thought it was worth rementioning this.

Best with your gig

Jim