Re: Goodbye RC-50, Hello Rang III

It takes some getting used to, but it's going pretty smoothly. One minor bitch is the buttons do make a pretty loud click when pushed. For me its not a big deal as I play pretty loud in loud places.
One thing I'm loving is the Master loop feature. If you use Loop 3 first, the other 2 loops can used one at a time in alongside Loop 3, in multiples of loop 3's length. There is no feedback control so the ambient guys probably have no use for it, but for song forms its really great.
I looked for demos and found only one,