Re: Self-Promotion, Ambient Music and Radio

Hi David,

Why not start your own blog?

I actually just started mine today.

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress/

I'm going to go through the process of how I create my music.
Go to the link if you want to see what motivated me to start this.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa