AW: Personalize your Liquidfoot pro midi footcontroller

if i could only find somebody that could tell me how to control the EDPs
sus comands with the Liquid foot jr, id be in heaven ive tried just about
everything,it puzzles me because  it works fine with the basic EDP front
panel functions like record,overdub,undo,next loop etc. however i havent
been able to control all of the other midi functions specially the sus
comands which are important for me,ive tried setting it up with the  the
LF jr.momentary stomp mode and nothing happens...
what puzzles me as well is that with the FCB1010 you just give the note
number and the EDP sus commands work,no need to set the FCB1010 switches
to be momentary!
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom