Re: AW: Personalize your Liquidfoot pro midi footcontroller

yes i have,he has the worst support,never answers,even when i bought it
and paid for it i didnt receive it till about 3 weeks later because he had
somehow lost my order very chaotic;-)i think because he does everything
himself and is up to his eyeballs also the forums are terrible nobody
answers or probably nobody knows what im asking for...
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom