Re: Firewire interface recommendations

I regularly use three different firewire interfaces and have grown
used to play with a buffer of 128 samples. This is used for tapped and
plucked string instruments, mic amped acoustic wind instruments and
electronic wind instruments. I don't experience any trouble with
latency at 128, as I do when setting the gear to 256 or bigger buffer.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com