Re: Rang III questions

>a couple of questions concerning the new rang III:
>can the the panning of the loops be somehow configured if used as stereo?

I don't think there is any control over the playback panning but of course
it will maintain any panning done during recording so you could use a mixer
in front of it to pan things as they are being recorded.

>could those switches be eventually replaced if desired by quieter ones?

If you have some thin foam rubber laying around you might try slipping a
sliver
of it under the front edge of the button. Or anything that is soft but
compressable.
Just need a tiny bit, not so much it makes the button too hard to press.
If you
get it right the switches become almost completely silent. Works great on
the older
units and I'm sure it will work as well on the new ones too.