Energy XT anyone?

Hey guys,
Is anyone here using energy XT as part of their laptop looping rig?
peace

Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 16:16:58 -0800
From: unstrungone@yahoo.com
Subject: MPX4 and RjDj
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Two new technologies I've come across allow music listening to be more of an 'active' rather than a passive listening experience - RjDj and MXP4.

But two questions come to mind:

As a musician, what do you think about them?
As a music listener, what do you think about them?

Personally, I'm intregued by the possibilities. If I was a 14 year old kid today, I'd be all over this stuff. But, something special about the uniqueness of a mix is surely lost.

What do you think?

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free