Re: In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay with varispeedpedal - update

I'd just like to update/correct/clarify my original post here:

by "delay with varispeed pedal", I meant a delay pedal with varispeed,
not a delay device with a pedal-controlled varispeed (note to self:
language is not an abelian group).
by "cheap", I mean "below Eventide or TC Electronic" kinda cheap - the
up to €250 range is acceptable.
"as long as possible" is the most "flexible" one in my description: hard
to tell, most of the time, I use either a DD20 or D2 ;). Ok, one second
should be enough, more would be cool, less not so much...

Ok, back to the actual topic:
Scott, it does not become apparent from that video (at least not to me)
if that effect heard while changing delay time is varispeed or the
"tape-head-moving" effect which you get e.g. on the DL4 (the difference
between both was already explained by andy butler in response to Jeff
Duke's post), but it seems to be the latter - alas. I'm not looking for
that, I'm looking for the real digitech PDS-style thing ;).

Btw, anybody knows a "Digitech Time Bender" pedal? Rather pricey, but
has some "variable speed tape delay" function...

Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs