Re: OT: neumann repair in California?

If the M 147 is anything like the M149, that's true!  Klaus I don't think will touch it - I tried to get him to work on my M149.  Don't know about David Bock.  I've sent a note to a friend at Neumann to see who could do this without refinancing your home.  Should get an answer back in the next day or so if that's okay.