Re: A multi channel looper-with scripts

William Walker wrote:
>  I've been very happy with
> the LP-1 and even more so since switching from a behringer FCB1010  to a
> Gordius little giant for midi control of the LP-1's functions.

> If I was needing more automation of record and
> playback functions or was wanting to write complex scripts to control
> effects and map out song forms then I would go the lap top route but
> since the nature of my music is open ended and improvisational, I
> haven't yet felt the urge to go software.  someday when i have a lot of
> free time to devote to it I will...someday.
> Bill

hi Bill, (and loopers)
no need to go laptop.
You can do the equivalent of scripts with the Little Giant.
The LG can run long sequences of commands, with the timing
fixed or synced to tap time.
The LG can run as Midi clock master, or it can slave the
timing of it's commands to Midi clock from the looper that
it's controlling.
These scripts can even have loops in them, for a fixed
number of times, or until another switch is pressed.

andy