Re: pedalboard for pedals and rack effects

You might try to find an SKB PS-100 pedalboard/rack combo.

Something like:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/SKB-PS-100-PS-100-Pedal-Board-Rack_W0QQitemZ140381687007QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item20af668cdf#ht_500wt_1182

I had one once upon a time - and wish I still did.

It was in perfect shape when I sold it.

I could use it again I think.

Ahhhh . . . buy, sell, buy again, sell again.

All I do is spend money I don't really have.

I'd do better to get creative and cobble something together with
cardboard and duct tape.

LOL

Cheers,

Good lick in your search.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a
cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." – Alfred
North Whitehead (1861 - 1947)

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes