Re: [New Release] - Premonition Factory- 59 airplanes waiting for New York

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM, André Donawa <andre@andredonawa.com>
wrote:
> You just got your first sale from Barbados.

Hey Andre, that's really cool, sending a cd to Barbados! You know
what's funny? I haven't sold a single CD in the country I was born and
have my company, The Netherlands ;-) So Barbados is doing fine my
friend! :)

> Looking forward to hearing it.

I'm curious what you think of it. Will sent another batch today
including yours. Thanks, and talk to you soon.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/