Re: Continuum

Richard,

You wouldn't HAVE to learn something new ... the neoprene playing
surface can be had with a "piano keyboard" screened on to it, so you
can start from that point of reference and go as wild as your brain
will allow ... having x,y, and z axes to work with is amazing. I ran
it with my custom Garage Band patches and was just scratching the
surface; I've seen it used to control other kinds of synth modules and
it's just amazing.

If I had the funds available, I'd be all over it (a new guitar and
some new loopers/processors are on top of the list just now...Hey,
Bob, what's the ship date on the LR-2? *grin)

Best.

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin