Re: Reaper instead of Bidule/Mainstage?

Any reason not to use Bidule or AudioMulch?  Besides not being free like Reaper.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi folks

I'm looking for a Windows alternative to Mainstage (for looping with Mobius).

Recently, I've found the DAW Reaper (http://reaper.fm) pretty impressive.  I wonder if this would also be a flexible audio routing tool for live performances (custom actions assigned to midi controllers)?

best regards
Buzap
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser

--