scott hansen's loop-based improv show #3

raul said:
nicely done!
i may get some funny costumes too ...
:-)
http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28102613

yea, i think when i had done my 1st 2 shows , i thought i looked like a DORK, and then i got on a buckethead kick-& i read somewhere that someone said he was like the greatest surrealistic experiment ever, i liked that idea, so the idea was to try to create a persona, and create some mystery. my original intent was to not have my name on it at all, but then when you submit to our local PATV you have to have providers name, and that qualifier that PATV is not responsible-guess they've been sued too many times for the nude art/ballet dancing shows or something....
so an attempt at something....i did the puppet things b/c my 1st vid experiements i'd just do little 5 min clips usually seeing how things sound, and when i put them together i thought i'd put some break from the music stuff- i think one of the ads from the PATV folks says it's a puppet show. thought that was funny.
oh well....
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen