Re: SoftStep - almost ultimate MIDI foot control pedal board

"Each of the ten keys have five degrees of motion that can be preprogrammed to control effects,

software, or multimedia via USB. Once programmed, SoftStep can function disconnected from the

computer for more freedom. "

So it seems that you don't even need the usb cable after you've programmed it....... maybe it sends the midi to  the computer through bluetooth?

Todd Matthews