Re: GigSpam: Chinapainting LIVE NYC tonight 7

Ahh Rivington... I used to live in an apartment right there... spitting distance from the good ole CBGBs.. Have a good one!

mark

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
> For any in NYC area, Chinapainting is performing this evening at 7 at
> ABC Norio, 156 Rivington (Delancy area F train) in Manhattan.

Dammit, too late to catch the evening flight!!! Will you young
whippersnapper ever learn to advertise in time!!!! ;-)  Rock the
house, break a leg etc etc...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se