Re: Rang III reviews

> > On Feb 23, 2010, at 8:28 PM, Grant wrote:
> > If an arbitrary section of audio is spliced into a loop there
> > is a very high probability that there will be a 'pop' at the splice
> > point unless something is done to insure the starting and ending
>samples
> > are at zero.
>
>If I understand correctly, that's not what people are complaining about.

   I think it actually is because there are tiny ramps at the loop
boundries
(in the original loop as well as any overdubs) so the loops will always
begin
and end at a zero signal level to prevent any clicks if the loop is
started or
ends at these places. And, as I mentioned, there could be additional
problems
if one loop is set to start at the end of a currently playing loop and
both loops
don't end and begin at zero. Anyway I guess there are many ways these
machines can
work and the designers have to make choices based on many various factors.
It all
comes down to the details and we all know where the Devil lives.

>Does the Rang III support undo?

  Yes