Re: Macbook Pro 2.26GHz OK for Audio Recording?

Disable the DVD drive, it'll stop doing that :)

Miles

On Feb 25, 2010, at 12:31 PM, richard sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:

Bought one the other day myself.  Seems to work well under extreme pressure - Pro Tools HD3 40 or 50 tracks with lots of edits.  When idling it makes an odd truck letting out its air brakes sound - which could impact quiet recording when it's close by, other than that, it's great!