Re: Antwerp festival

sounds fun will do

Antony Hequet

----- Original Message ----
From: Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 11:00:58 PM
Subject: Re: Antwerp festival

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM,  <antonyhequet@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am in Holland for the winter and caught a glimpse of the Antwerp loop
>festival. Would like to attend;
> what do I need to do, make a reservation, show up/ What is the exact
>date and time?

Hi Anthony,
You can buy a ticket at the door of the venue. Here are the details:

Antwerp Live Looping Festival
Sat March 6, 20:00
Arenbergschouwburg
Arenbergstraat 28, Antwerp – Belgium
Tickets: 10 Euro
Artists: Steve Lawson, Dirk Serries, Luis Angulo, Signals Under Tests,
N (Hellmut Neidhardt), Premonition Factory
website: http://livelooping.be/

There will be people from the mailing list as well, and all I can say
is that we are trying to be a professionally organised festival. You
can support the community by getting the train, or drive by car to
Antwerp. You will get in return a fantastic evening, good live looping
music, a good atmosphere and a beautiful theatre for this kind of
"listening" music. And last but not least, excellent Belgian beer :)

Hope to cu you in Antwerp on March 6!

Thanks,
--
Sjaak Overgaauw