RE: New looping video published, "This Is No Magic"

Lazy, I don't know I sometimes, often actually, prefer improvisations.. What instruments did you use, at one point it sounded a lot lika an elctric guitar.

And how did you acheive the cool affects in the video, i have been searching for a tool to animate audio...

Verư cool to listen to and to view, like it a lot Per :-)

Anders