Re: digitech jamman stereo (DREAM PEDAL again)

Hello
Would you really want to stumble on a B Spears song would be a more pertenant question I think..................

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: scott hansen <evanpeewee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:05:50 -0800 (PST)
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: digitech jamman stereo (DREAM PEDAL again)

ok this:
oh I dont know.. "A Day in the life " perhaps after 45 minutes of bleeping scraping noises...

that just makes me laugh. b/c there were times when i'm playing, i guess i call it "improvising" (but i'd use that term loosely for me, since 1/2 the time i dont' know what i'm doing-crazy visual artist me pretending to play music)...anyway, i've always wonder-ok, i'm improvising, making noises, etc random stuff and sometimes i will accidently discover some song i've heard and figure out the basic structure of it (by accident-b/c i'm the worst cover guitarist EVER) & i wonder in all this improvising could there ever be a moment that i stumble upon say a britney spears song....maybe someday....(that's my little improvising joke to myself)

as for the feature set of our dream loop pedal-yeah, i guess there are many singer/songwriters out there who do the "1-person band" thing-hence the jack up the memory side of loop pedals.

as for developing from co. side-maybe someone should send THESE HUGE CO's the DAVID TORN PAINTING WITH GUITAR VIDEOS from '93. in it he does lots of delay looping manipulation (OK, YES MY DREAM PEDAL: take the lexicon pcm42 & put it in a pedal and not make it cost a fortune). i'm not as familiar w/ Fripps looping stuff (have 3 cds)
but i would assume his 2 tape machine looping days, part of the appeal is slowing down of tape or speeding up of tape-i don't remember fripp getting large variations of pitch changes, b/c i thought he was using long bits of tape for more "atmosphere", but please i would think
that these 2 pioneers of looping in the guitar realm would show that LOOPS CAN BE MESSED WITH and aren't just STATIC!!!!!!
ok, end of my rant thing.....
but yes Bill, i will 2nd your concerns from earlier post about "do we need more storage savign time?" my answer no.
s---