Re: anyone want to swap their Beige EDP for a Black EDP Pro Plus

No Beige to offer Im afraid Phil, but just out of interest, what IS the issue with your Blackface exactly... is it ground hum? Cos my newer unit suffers from distortion (or noise depending on how I set the input knob) I cant quite seem to get it right, and after all these years Im still not very sure of the technical side of things... My Old EDP is a horse... I can stick anyting into that it neither hisses or distorts.... so its a bit weird...
Im kinda used to it now actually, infact the distorty EDP is usually my "lead" looper, whereas the other is the bass, rythum and clean stuff looper...

Mark