Re: OT: Is Keytar cool (again) or not?

I think it depends on your act.
My act is deliberately retro. For instance, I use a Casio DG-20 digital
guitar on stage, mostly to trigger old samples from
reel to reel and cassette tapes. So there's a "conceptual" approach to
using a cheesy vintage electronic instrument.

Isn't she playing the Keytar through a vocoder? That's pretty unique! Eat
your heart out, Jan Hammer! ; )

Cheers,

Daniel