New fella

Hey all..
First post.
Long time musician, percussion and electronic.
>From north of Detroit love electronic minmalism, hippy rock and church/worship music.
I want to get into looping.
Could you help me find the right gear?

If you think of an old roland groovebox, I want a sampler that works like one.

I want to be able to have a midi synced sampler with multiple tracks that I can record, mix and apply fx to in real time. I'd also like to sync a few machines to it.

I was looking at the repeater and the looperlative they seem like they can sample and loop easily. Both very pricey.

I was looking at the sp-555 and the korg kaoss3 both look like they can sample well and sync effects well.. but not mutliple chanels. I would love it if I could turn the mc-307 into a sampler because to mute/unmute and apply fx to those parts in time is so simple.

Do they make such a device and does it cost less than a house?

-Ryan