Re: [Fwd: My new music laptop: Dell Studio 1747]

Umm, not sure why that message went out before it was complete. Anyway, thanks again!

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Rainer, I appreciate the detailed review. I'd had good results with Dells 7 or 8 years ago, but the usb implementation in more recent Dells didn't work well with my Line6 interface, probably due to the Richoh USB chipset. I've got no problems with Windows 7, and at some point I'd like to get a