Re: video software for looping

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> im interested in software that will let me upload my own vids or pics to
>create a collage of images.

A web browser can do that for video regarding YouTube, Vimeo etc.
Quicktime Player and similar video editors these days have a direct
pipe-to-YouTube button that makes sure you publish the video at the
optimal format (not having stereo squashed into mono and worse...)

"Collage of images" - hm... guess that means you want them placed side
by side all over the screen, like iTune's record cover screen saver?
Don't know about any software that does that four you. But Flickr.com
will let you present images in overview mode as well as slideshow.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com