Re: the death of the loop

The problem happens only when I connect my foot pedals to akai apc40, if I connect to my korg midi keyboard it works fine... but I only have one connection for that. I think it must have something to do with the polarity. I am thinking about getting a behringer fcb but I just dont want the hassle of programming it right now... and I really cant afford it either... at this point I think I might prefer playing with other human beings...

looking over previous mails... I must have missed Ricks mail. It was really very informative. I am thinking how I can go about replacing a loop in Ableton. I suppose I have to assign many controls to one midi switch with Midi Translator.