Re: vst (win) -> vst (osx)

there's some interesting win vsts that don't have its au or vst plugin for osx ...

2010/3/11 Jeff Shirkey <jcshirke@veriz't on.net>

On Mar 10, 2010, at 9:14 PM, Art Simon wrote:

Thanks Raul!

Wow, that was the biggest thing keeping me from getting a Mac. This changes everything. I think I'll wait though to hear people's experiences. It does sound too good to be true.

I don't have any apps that don't also include AU versions of their plugins, and all of the VST versions work fine also. I honestly had no idea this was even an issue, but I guess it must be??

Thanks,

Jeff

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava il.luminada, exclamava: "O siga, que he pagat per aquesta merda de màquina i resulta que ni tan sols em diu si sóc un Buda o no, òsties!, no podien posar-li una agulla , o que pitara, o alguna cosa així? "

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com