Re: Enver Izmailov (stick-warr gtr)

hi Kenn,
it's more an issue that the stick wouldn't work for me personally.

I have a very unorthodox playing style on string instruments,
and really rely on being able to get a lot of different timbres
and effects from the way I pluck the string.

it's not about just getting tone, but about getting a range
of different tones.

andy
ps,
nice sound by the way, esp the bass