Re: Slicer examples online..

Hey, that's pretty cool - where are the drum sounds coming from?

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Loaf citious <loafcitious@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry I'm at work and didn't have time to read everyone's mail on the
subject. But, I did remember I had some Boss Slicer examples online.
There all mixed into one mp3. Nothing fancy, made this for someone
last time the subject came up and should have shared it then:

http://andy-garber.com/audio/SlicerSamples_mixdown.mp3

The Slicer in this exp is inline w/ my guitar rig which is through the
mixer to the EDP.  Also I believe I have the midi out to the slicer
keeping them in time.

I have thought about putting after the EDP but, don't see how I would
use it much, cause I like to keep a pretty big beat going most of the
time.

Andy G

--
Warren