Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar

i use a pair of SE3a mics and they perform excellent on acoustic guitar.
although the really big deal with SE mics is the Titan. its street price, years ago, was around 1500€ and today, discontinued, is listed for less than 300€. fantastic on tenor sax, trombone, etc.